30 Glenelg Street, Clyde North VIC 3978
Contact us for pricing
Property type: Villa / House
Garge Space : 2
Land Size: Approx 449 sqm
Built Size: Approx 195 sqm
Asking Price: $600,000-$660,000
Built in wardrobes
Garage / Parking
Great Family Home or Investment
30 Glenelg Street, CLYDE North
– Master Bedroom with walk-in Robe plus Ensuite, plus 3 Bedrooms with built-in Robes.
– Formal lounge off the front entrance foyer.
– Spacious open plan tiled kitchen, meals & family area.
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
– Family bathroom and separate toilet.
– Ducted heating and split cooling system.
– Double garage with internal access.
– Walk to Cascades wetlands with walking trails, viewing platforms and family play areas.
This young family home is located in the quiet side of the most popular Estate in Clyde North. Very low maintenance front and backyard, ticking all the boxes for Landlords & Tenants, making it as an ideal family home or investment.
10 mins to Cranbourne Railway Station, 15 mins to Berwick Railway Station, Buses running regularly. Casey Hospital and Monash Freeway are only minutes away from the road, great schools including NOSSAL HIGH SCHOOL (Selective Government School), St Peters College, Clyde Primary School, Hillcrest Christian College, Xavier College, Chisholm Institute of TAFE and Federation University Berwick Campus. Also surrounded by shopping centres like Salendra Rise, Eden Rise and Hunt Club.